Tuesday, February 10, 2015

T-minus one week (or less) until our first test!


A couple of helpful tips: download the lectures sooner rather than later go going here and saving the audio files to your computer or mobile device. This will avoid any last minute problems with Dropbox. 

Study!! Better to be over-prepared than under prepared. Use your notes, the book, and my lectures to try and triangulate your notes on each item on the study guide

If you have questions, get in touch. I was lonely during my office hours today, but that's okay. I'll make time with anyone who wants to meet before the test. 

When you take the test next week, pay attention to detail. Read questions carefully, and multiple times. You will have plenty of time. This class is about the law, and, thus, linguistic precision matters A LOT. So, please, pay attention to detail. 

Also, please bring a #2 pencil to next week's test. Need motivation? I've got you covered